2016 New York Laws
PML - Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law
Article 6 - (Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law) NEW YORK CITY OFF-TRACK BETTING CORPORATION
- 601 - Declaration of policy and statement of purposes.
- 602 - Definitions.
- 603 - New York city off-track betting corporation.
- 604 - Powers of the corporation.
- 605 - Policing of off-track betting.
- 606 - Personnel administration; pension, retirement and other benefits.
- 607 - Acquisition or leasing of property by the state or corporation; agreements between the state and corporation as to use or occupancy of property.
- 609 - Contracts of corporation.
- 609-A - Capital acquisition fund.
- 610 - Moneys of corporation.
- 611 - Issuance of bonds and notes by corporation.
- 612 - Reserve fund.
- 613 - Agreement of the state.
- 614 - State and city not liable on bonds and notes.
- 616 - Remedies of holders of bonds and notes.
- 617 - Exemption from taxation.
- 618 - Notice of claim; action against corporation.
- 619 - Civil actions against employees of the corporation.
- 620 - Bonds and notes as legal investments.
- 621 - Annual and special reports.
- 622 - Separability.
- 623 - Inconsistent provisions of other laws superseded.
- 624 - Termination of the corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.