2016 New York Laws
PML - Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law
Article 5 - (Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law) REGIONAL OFF-TRACK BETTING CORPORATIONS
- 501 - Definitions.
- 502 - Establishment of regional off-track betting corporations.
- 503 - Powers of regional corporations.
- 503-A - Additional powers of the regional off-track betting corporations.
- 504 - Policing off-track betting.
- 505 - Acquisition or leasing of property.
- 506 - Loans and contributions by a participating county to a corporation.
- 507 - Contracts of corporations.
- 508 - Issuance of bonds and notes by a corporation.
- 509 - Reserve fund.
- 509-A - Capital acquisition fund.
- 510 - State and participating counties not liable on bonds and notes.
- 511 - State's right to require redemption of bonds.
- 512 - Remedies of holders of bonds and notes.
- 513 - Exemption from taxation.
- 514 - Notice of claim; action against corporation.
- 515 - Bonds and notes as legal investments.
- 516 - Moneys of corporations; disposition of net revenues.
- 517 - Annual reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.