2016 New York Laws
PML - Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law
Article 11 - (Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law) INTERSTATE COMPACT ON LICENSURE OF PARTICIPANTS IN LIVE HORSE RACING WITH PARI-MUTUEL WAGERING
- 1101 - Purposes.
- 1102 - Definitions.
- 1103 - Entry into force, eligible parties, and withdrawal.
- 1104 - State eligible to join compact.
- 1105 - Withdrawal from the compact.
- 1106 - Compact committee.
- 1107 - Powers and duties of compact committee.
- 1108 - Voting requirements.
- 1109 - Administration and management.
- 1110 - Immunity from liability.
- 1111 - Rights and responsibilities of party states.
- 1112 - Fingerprints and criminal history.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.