2016 New York Laws
PML - Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law
Article 10 - (Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law) SIMULCAST OF HORSE RACES
- 1000 - Legislative intent.
- 1001 - Definitions.
- 1002 - General jurisdiction.
- 1003 - Licenses for simulcast facilities.
- 1004 - Suspension of simulcast licenses.
- 1005 - Power of the board to impose fines and penalties.
- 1006 - Refunds.
- 1007 - Simulcasts track to track.
- 1008 - Simulcasts to off-track branch offices.
- 1009 - Simulcast theaters.
- 1010 - Job security for employees.
- 1011 - Certain credit to off-track betting corporations.
- 1012 - Account wagering.
- 1012-A - Multi-jurisdictional account wagering providers.
- 1013 - Binding arbitration.
- 1014 - Simulcasting of out-of-state thoroughbred races.
- 1015 - Simulcasting of races run by out-of-state harness tracks.
- 1016 - Simulcasting of out-of-state thoroughbred races.
- 1017 - Out-of-state or out-of-country races.
- 1018 - Distribution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.