2016 New York Laws
PML - Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law
Article 1 - (Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law) SUPERVISION AND REGULATION
- 100 - Legislative intent.
- 101 - Definitions.
- 102 - New York state gaming commission.
- 103 - Organization and divisions.
- 104 - Powers and duties of the commission.
- 105 - Quorum.
- 106 - Salary and expenses.
- 107 - Conflicts prohibited.
- 108 - Certain restrictions on wagering.
- 109 - Supplementary regulatory powers of the commission.
- 109-A - Separate board for facility siting.
- 109-B - Rebates.
- 110 - Statement of stockholders to be filed.
- 111 - Compulsive gambling assistance.
- 112 - Pari-mutuel operations; filing of tax forms and other statistics.
- 113 - Filing of pari-mutuel tax returns or reports by electronic means.
- 114 - Practice and procedure.
- 115 - Regulatory fees.
- 115-A - Fee for the start of a horse in New York state pari-mutuel races.
- 115-B - Market origin credits.
- 116 - Penalties.
- 117 - Transfer of functions.
- 118 - Transfer of employees.
- 119 - Transfer of records.
- 120 - Continuity of authority.
- 121 - Completion of unfinished business.
- 122 - Continuation of rules and regulations.
- 123 - Terms occuring in laws, contracts and other documents.
- 124 - Existing rights and remedies preserved.
- 125 - Pending actions or proceedings.
- 126 - Transfer of appropriations heretofore made.
- 127 - Transfer of assests and liabilities.
- 128 - Promulgation of rules and regulations.
- 129 - Construction of other laws or provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.