2016 New York Laws
PEN - Penal
Part 3 - SPECIFIC OFFENSES
Title I - OFFENSES INVOLVING DAMAGE TO AND INTRUSION UPON PROPERTY
Article 140 - (140.00 - 140.40) BURGLARY AND RELATED OFFENSES
- 140.00 - Criminal trespass and burglary; definitions of terms.
- 140.05 - Trespass.
- 140.10 - Criminal trespass in the third degree.
- 140.15 - Criminal trespass in the second degree.
- 140.17 - Criminal trespass in the first degree.
- 140.20 - Burglary in the third degree.
- 140.25 - Burglary in the second degree.
- 140.30 - Burglary in the first degree.
- 140.35 - Possession of burglar's tools.
- 140.40 - Unlawful possession of radio devices.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.