2016 New York Laws
LFN - Local Finance
Article 3 - (Local Finance) EFFECT OF CHAPTER; SAVING CLAUSES; LAWS REPEALED; WHEN TO TAKE EFFECT
- 170.00 - Local legislation relating to local finance.
- 171.00 - Continuity of powers and duties.
- 172.00 - Authorizations continued.
- 173.00 - Pending actions, suits and proceedings not affected.
- 174.00 - Previously authorized obligations not affected; redemption of outstanding obligations.
- 175.00 - Acts legalized or validated not affected.
- 176.00 - Local finance law to be the exclusive law.
- 177.00 - Laws repealed; legislative intent.
- 178.00 - Effect of hyphen in schedule of laws repealed.
- 179.00 - Model forms of obligations.
- 180.00 - Law to be liberally construed.
- 181.00 - Separability.
- 182.00 - When to take effect.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.