2016 New York Laws
LEG - Legislative
Article 3 - (Legislative) THE ENACTMENT AND PUBLICATION OF LAWS
- 40 - Certificate of presiding officer.
- 41 - Evidence of when bill becomes a law.
- 42 - Deposit of laws and concurrent resolutions with legislative leaders and secretary of state.
- 43 - Time of taking effect of laws.
- 44 - Printing of session laws.
- 44-A - Printing of concurrent resolutions.
- 45 - Contents of printed volumes of session laws.
- 46 - Distribution of session laws.
- 47 - Officers and institutions entitled to receive volumes of journals, bills and public documents.
- 48 - Publication of concurrent resolutions.
- 50 - Fiscal note in retirement bills.
- 51 - Fiscal impact notes on bills affecting political subdivisions.
- 52 - Requirements with respect to bills affecting tax expenditures.
- 53 - Budget review process.
- 54 - Report on the budget.
- 54-A - Scheduling of legislative consideration of budget bills.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.