2016 New York Laws
LAB - Labor
Article 4 - (Labor) EMPLOYMENT OF MINORS
- 130 - Employment of minors under fourteen years of age.
- 131 - Employment of minors fourteen or fifteen years of age.
- 132 - Employment of minor sixteen or seventeen years of age.
- 133 - Prohibited employments of minors.
- 134 - Placement of minors by employment agencies.
- 135 - Duties of employers.
- 136 - Employment of minors fourteen to eighteen years of age under physical disability.
- 137 - Duty of commissioner to transmit information.
- 138 - Employment of persons apparently under eighteen years of age.
- 139 - Physical examination of employed minors; cancellation of employment certificate.
- 140 - Enforcement of violations relating to child performers, child models, street trades, and newspaper carriers.
- 141 - Civil penalties.
- 142 - Hours of work for minors fourteen and fifteen years of age.
- 143 - Hours of work for minors sixteen and seventeen years of age.
- 144 - Posting of hours.
- 145 - Criminal penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.