2016 New York Laws
LAB - Labor
Article 12-A - (Labor) SPECIAL TASK FORCE FOR THE APPAREL INDUSTRY
- 340 - Special task force for the apparel industry.
- 341 - Registration.
- 341-A - Unlawfully manufactured apparel.
- 342 - Establishment of a special task force.
- 343 - Duties.
- 344 - Powers.
- 345 - Violations, penalties, procedures.
- 345-A - Liability of manufacturers and contractors.
- 345-B - Confiscation of goods.
- 346 - Special task force training; assistance of agencies.
- 347 - Report.
- 348 - Powers of commissioner; surety bond; civil and criminal penalties.
- 349-A - Annual reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.