2016 New York Laws
GOB - General Obligations
Article 5 - CREATION, DEFINITION AND ENFORCEMENT OF CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
Title 11 - (5-1101 - 5-1115) CONSIDERATION; EFFECT OF WRITING ON REQUIREMENT OF CONSIDERATION
- 5-1101 - Agreements relating to securities.
- 5-1103 - Written agreement for modification or discharge.
- 5-1105 - Written promise expressing past consideration.
- 5-1107 - Written assignment.
- 5-1109 - Written irrevocable offer.
- 5-1111 - Execution by agent in real property transactions; written authorization required.
- 5-1113 - Written or published promise or reward.
- 5-1115 - Promises and warranties in conveyances made without consideration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.