2016 New York Laws
EDN - Education
Title 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 17 - (801 - 816) INSTRUCTION IN CERTAIN SUBJECTS
- 801 - Courses of instruction in patriotism and citizenship and in certain historic documents.
- 801-A - Instruction in civility, citizenship and character education.
- 802 - Instruction relating to the flag; holidays.
- 802-A - Instruction relating to general elections.
- 803 - Instruction in physical education and kindred subjects.
- 803-A - Courses of study in prevention of child abduction.
- 804 - Health education regarding mental health, alcohol, drugs, tobacco abuse and theprevention and detection of certain cancers.
- 804-A - Comprehensive school health education demonstration program.
- 804-B - Education regarding child development.
- 804-C - Cardiopulmonary resuscitation instruction.
- 804-D - Automated external defibrillator instruction.
- 806 - Courses of instruction in highway safety and traffic regulation; school safety patrols.
- 806-A - Driver education.
- 807 - Fire and emergency drills.
- 807-A - Fire inspections.
- 807-B - College fire inspections.
- 807-C - Transmission of fire alarm to fire department.
- 807-D - Locating source of fires in schools.
- 808 - Instruction in fire and arson prevention.
- 809 - Instruction in the humane treatment of animals.
- 809-A - Instruction in the safe use of firearms and in the game laws.
- 810 - Conservation day.
- 811 - Procurement, use and possession of hypodermic syringes and needles by school personnel for educational purposes.
- 812 - Health training program for secondary school students.
- 813 - School lunch period; scheduling.
- 814 - Courses of study in internet safety.
- 815 - State seal of biliteracy.
- 816 - Local library and school partnerships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.