2016 New York Laws
DCD - Debtor & Creditor
Article 5 - (Debtor & Creditor) JUDGMENT DEBTOR'S DISCHARGE FROM IMPRISONMENT
- 120 - Who may be discharged.
- 121 - To what court application to be made.
- 122 - When petition may be presented.
- 123 - Contents of petition; schedule.
- 124 - Affidavit of petitioner.
- 125 - Notice to creditors.
- 126 - Notice to creditors; when service cannot be made.
- 127 - Notice to creditors; when state a creditor.
- 128 - Proceedings on presentation of petition.
- 129 - Adjournment.
- 130 - Proceedings on adjourned day.
- 131 - Assignment; effect thereof.
- 132 - Discharge; when to be granted.
- 133 - Petitioner's property still liable.
- 134 - When creditor may issue new execution against person.
- 135 - Powers and duties of trustee.
- 136 - Creditor may notify debtor to apply for discharge.
- 137 - Effect of failure so to apply.
- 138 - Debtors to state or United States not to be discharged.
- 139 - Discharge on application of taxpayer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.