2016 New York Laws
DCD - Debtor & Creditor
Article 4 - (Debtor & Creditor) INSOLVENT'S EXEMPTION FROM ARREST AND IMPRISONMENT
- 100 - Who may be exempted, and by what court.
- 101 - Contents of petition.
- 102 - Petitioner's schedule.
- 103 - Petitioner's affidavit.
- 104 - Order to show cause.
- 105 - Proceedings on return of order.
- 106 - Order directing assignment; assignment pursuant thereto.
- 107 - When discharge to be granted; effect thereof.
- 108 - Discharge and other papers to be recorded.
- 109 - Petitioner to be released from imprisonment.
- 110 - Debts and demands not affected.
- 111 - Discharge, when void.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.