2016 New York Laws
DCD - Debtor & Creditor
Article 2-A - (Debtor & Creditor) SECURED CREDITORS
- 30 - Definitions.
- 31 - Secured creditor's claim to disclose security.
- 32 - Effect of concealment.
- 33 - Value of security credited upon claims.
- 34 - Determination of value by secured creditor.
- 35 - Alternative determinations of value.
- 36 - Exempt security not credited.
- 37 - Constitutionality.
- 38 - Uniformity of interpretation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.