2016 New York Laws
DCD - Debtor & Creditor
Article 10 - (Debtor & Creditor) FRAUDULENT CONVEYANCES.
- 270 - Definition of terms.
- 271 - Insolvency.
- 272 - Fair consideration.
- 273 - Conveyances by insolvent.
- 273-A - Conveyances by defendants.
- 274 - Conveyances by persons in business.
- 275 - Conveyances by a person about to incur debts.
- 276 - Conveyance made with intent to defraud.
- 276-A - Attorneys' fees in action or special proceeding to set aside a conveyance made with intent to defraud.
- 277 - Conveyance of partnership property.
- 278 - Rights of creditors whose claims have matured.
- 279 - Rights of creditors whose claims have not matured.
- 280 - Cases not provided for in article.
- 281 - Construction of article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.