2016 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 62 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) ATTACHMENT
- 6201 - Grounds for attachment.
- 6202 - Debt or property subject to attachment; proper garnishee.
- 6203 - Attaching creditor's rights in personal property.
- 6204 - Discharge of garnishee's obligation.
- 6205 - Order of attachment in certain cases.
- 6210 - Order of attachment on notice; temporary restraining order; contents.
- 6211 - Order of attachment without notice.
- R6212 - Motion papers; undertaking; filing; demand; damages.
- 6213 - Service of summons.
- 6214 - Levy upon personal property by service of order.
- 6215 - Levy upon personal property by seizure.
- 6216 - Levy upon real property.
- 6217 - Additional undertaking to carrier garnishee.
- 6218 - Sheriff's duties after levy.
- 6219 - Garnishee's statement.
- 6220 - Disclosure.
- 6221 - Proceedings to determine adverse claims.
- 6222 - Discharge of attachment.
- 6223 - Vacating or modifying attachment.
- 6224 - Annulment of attachment.
- 6225 - Return of property; directions to clerk and sheriff.
- 6226 - Disposition of attached property after execution issued; priority of orders of attachment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.