2016 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 51 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) ENFORCEMENT OF JUDGMENTS AND ORDERS GENERALLY
- 5101 - Enforcement of money judgment or order.
- 5102 - Enforcement of judgment or order awarding possession of real property or a chattel.
- 5103 - Enforcement of judgment or order directing sale of real property.
- 5104 - Enforcement of judgment or order by contempt.
- 5105 - Alternative enforcement of judgment or order.
- 5106 - Appointment of receiver.
- 5107 - Conveyance by sheriff.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.