2016 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 50 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) JUDGMENTS GENERALLY
- 5001 - Interest to verdict, report or decision.
- 5002 - Interest from verdict, report or decision to judgment.
- 5003 - Interest upon judgment.
- 5003-A - Prompt payment following settlement.
- 5004 - Rate of interest.
- 5011 - Definition and content of judgment.
- R5012 - Judgment upon part of cause of action; upon several causes.
- R5013 - Effect of judgment dismissing claim.
- 5014 - Action upon judgment.
- R5015 - Relief from judgment or order.
- R5016 - Entry of judgment.
- R5017 - Judgment-roll.
- 5018 - Docketing of judgment.
- 5019 - Validity and correction of judgment or order; amendment of docket.
- 5020 - Satisfaction-piece.
- 5020-A - Payment of judgment in certain cases.
- 5021 - Entry of satisfaction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.