2016 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 50-B - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) PERIODIC PAYMENT OF JUDGMENTS IN PERSONAL INJURY, INJURY TO PROPERTY AND WRONGFUL DEATH ACTIONS
- 5041 - Basis for determining judgment to be entered.
- 5042 - Form of security.
- 5043 - Posting and maintaining security.
- 5044 - Failure to make payment.
- 5045 - Effect of death of judgment creditor.
- 5046 - Adjustment of payments.
- 5047 - Settlements.
- 5048 - Assignment of periodic installments.
- 5049 - Duties of superintendent of financial services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.