2016 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 34 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) CALENDAR PRACTICE; TRIAL PREFERENCES
- R3401 - Rules for the hearing of causes.
- R3402 - Note of issue.
- R3403 - Trial preferences.
- R3404 - Dismissal of abandoned cases.
- R3405 - Arbitration of certain claims.
- R3406 - Mandatory filing and pre-calendar conference in dental, podiatric and medical malpractice actions.
- R3407 - Preliminary conference in personal injury actions involving certain terminally ill parties.
- R3408 - Mandatory settlement conference in residential foreclosure actions.
- R3409 - Settlement conference in dental, podiatric and medical malpractice actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.