2016 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 22 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) STAY, MOTIONS, ORDERS AND MANDATES
- 2201 - Stay.
- 2211 - Application for order; when motion made.
- 2212 - Where motion made, in supreme court action.
- 2213 - Where motion made, in county court action.
- R2214 - Motion papers; service; time.
- R2215 - Relief demanded by other than moving party.
- R2217 - Prior motion; ex parte motion; transfer of motion.
- 2218 - Trial of issue raised on motion.
- R2219 - Time and form of order.
- R2220 - Entry and filing of order; service.
- R2221 - Motion affecting prior order.
- R2222 - Docketing order as judgment.
- R2223 - Duties of officer receiving mandate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.