2016 New York Laws
CVP - Civil Practice Law & Rules
Article 12 - (Civil Practice Law & Rules) INFANTS, INCOMPETENTS AND CONSERVATEES
- 1201 - Representation of infant, incompetent person, or conservatee.
- R1202 - Appointment of guardian ad litem.
- 1203 - Default judgment.
- 1204 - Compensation of guardian ad litem.
- 1205 - Liability for costs of infant, judicially declared incompetent, or conservatee, or representative.
- 1206 - Disposition of proceeds of claim of infant, judicially declared incompetent or conservatee.
- 1207 - Settlement of action or claim by infant, judicially declared incompetent or conservatee, by whom motion made; special proceeding; notice; order of set
- R1208 - Settlement procedure; papers; representation.
- 1209 - Arbitration of controversy involving infant, judicially declared incompetent or conservatee.
- R1210 - Guardian of infant.
- R1211 - Allowance for infant's support.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.