2016 New York Laws
BSC - Business Corporation
Article 11 - (Business Corporation) JUDICIAL DISSOLUTION
- 1101 - Attorney-general's action for judicial dissolution.
- 1102 - Directors' petition for judicial dissolution.
- 1103 - Shareholders' petition for judicial dissolution.
- 1104 - Petition in case of deadlock among directors or shareholders.
- 1104-A - Petition for judicial dissolution under special circumstances.
- 1105 - Contents of petition for judicial dissolution.
- 1106 - Order to show cause; issuance; publication, service, filing.
- 1107 - Amending papers.
- 1108 - Referee.
- 1109 - Hearing and decision.
- 1110 - Application for final order.
- 1111 - Judgment or final order of dissolution.
- 1112 - Venue.
- 1113 - Preservation of assets; appointment of receiver.
- 1114 - Certain sales, transfers, security interests and judgments void.
- 1115 - Injunction.
- 1116 - Discontinuance of action or special proceeding.
- 1117 - Applicability of other provisions.
- 1118 - Purchase of petitioner's shares; valuation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.