2016 New York Laws
BNK - Banking
Article 9 - (Banking) LICENSED LENDERS
- 340 - Doing business without license prohibited.
- 341 - Application for license; fees; capital requirements.
- 342 - Conditions precedent to issuing license; procedure where application denied.
- 343 - License provisions; separate license for each place of business; change of location.
- 344 - Issuance of license upon acquisition of business of licensed lender.
- 345 - Application for acquisition of control of licensed lender by purchase of stock.
- 347 - Grounds for revocation or suspension of license; procedure.
- 348 - Superintendent authorized to examine.
- 349 - Licensee's books and records; reports.
- 350 - Restrictions concerning advertising, liens on real estate, and places where loans made.
- 351 - Restrictions on loans subject to the provisions of this article; interest; other charges.
- 352 - Acts required of licensees; acts prohibited.
- 353 - Limitation on licensee's charges on certain loans.
- 354 - Restrictions on assignments of compensation for services.
- 355 - Solicitation of loans.
- 356 - Restrictions on certain loans by non-licensees, interests, other charges; loans made outside this state.
- 357 - Insurance.
- 358 - Penalties.
- 359 - Authority of superintendent.
- 360 - Short title.
- 361 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.