2016 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 5-B - (Agriculture & Markets) SALE OF MEAT
- 96-G - Definitions.
- 96-H - Application of article.
- 96-I - General powers.
- 96-J - Farmer and custom processors.
- 96-L - Inspection legend required.
- 96-M - Sale of inspected meat.
- 96-P-2 - Mishandling and improper transportation of meat, meat by-products and meat food products.
- 96-Q - Unmarked and unlabeled meat.
- 96-R - Unlawful possession of inspection legend and meat label.
- 96-S - Rules and regulations.
- 96-T - Enforcement.
- 96-W - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.