2016 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 4 - (Agriculture & Markets) Dairy Products.
- 46 - Declaration of policy.
- 46-A - Regulations.
- 47 - Care and feed of cows, and care and keeping of milk.
- 47-A - Regulating the handling and sale of products made from recovered milk fat and solids.
- 48 - Receptacles to be cleansed before returning; receptacles may be seized; evidence; violation.
- 49 - Insanitary cans and receptacles condemned.
- 50-E - Legislative finding and declaration of policy.
- 50-F - Definitions and standards of identity.
- 50-G - Licenses to manufacturers of melloream.
- 50-H - Entry, inspection and investigation.
- 50-I - Labeling of melloream and vegetable oil blends.
- 50-J - Serving melloream, vegetable oil blends and cream in restaurants and other public eating places.
- 50-K - Rules and regulations.
- 51 - Milk inspection.
- 52 - Presumptions in regard to cream and skim milk.
- 54 - Regulations in regard to manufactories, plants or places where milk or cream is brought or received.
- 55 - Skimmed milk, whey, buttermilk or milk container or plant equipment rinsings to be heated before being used for feeding.
- 56 - Determination of the content of milk and/or cream where purchase or settlement therefor is made on the basis of such content.
- 56-A - Taking of composite sample; record of tests.
- 56-B - Determination of bacteria in milk and/or cream where purchase or settlement is made therefor on the basis of bacterial count.
- 57 - Licensing of persons in charge of milk-gathering stations, manufactories or plants; licensing of persons sampling milk and/or cream and/or determining
- 57-A - Licensing of persons making bacterial counts of milk and/or cream or making tests of milk and/or cream to detect certain abnormalities.
- 59 - Powers of the department concerning oleomargarine.
- 61 - Manufacture, sale, and use of oleomargarine.
- 62 - Coloring matter, dairy terms, size of package, labeling, false advertising.
- 63 - Labeling of imitation cheese; imitation cheese food and products containing imitation cheese.
- 67 - Manufacturers identification markings and grade brands for cheese.
- 67-B - Pasteurization of cheese.
- 68 - Use of false brand prohibited.
- 69 - County trade marks.
- 70 - Branded cans, jars, bottles, cases, boxes or barrels not to be sold, remarked or used without consent of owner.
- 71 - Registration of mark; defacing mark; seizure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.