2016 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 4-A - (Agriculture & Markets) Frozen Desserts
- 71-A - Declaration of policy.
- 71-B - Application for license.
- 71-C - License fees.
- 71-D - Issuance of License.
- 71-E - Revocation or suspension of license.
- 71-F - Review.
- 71-G - Prohibitions.
- 71-H - Vehicles used for transportation of frozen desserts.
- 71-I - Illegal use of equipment.
- 71-J - Samples of frozen desserts for analysis.
- 71-K - Violations; remedies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.