2016 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 3 - (Agriculture & Markets) Investigation; Practice and Procedure; Violations; Penalties.
- 32 - Investigations and proceedings.
- 33 - Immunity of witnesses.
- 34 - Practice on hearings; attendance and examination of witnesses.
- 35 - Proceedings in court.
- 36 - Orders and service thereof.
- 36-A - Petition for revocation or modification of rule or order of the commissioner.
- 37 - Review by court.
- 38 - When injunction may be obtained.
- 38-A - Costs and expenses relating to extraordinary sanitary reinspection services.
- 39 - Penalties for violation of chapter or other laws.
- 40 - Penalty for violation of rule or order.
- 40-A - Deposit of money.
- 41 - Violation of chapter a misdemeanor.
- 42 - Act of officer or agent deemed act of principal.
- 43 - Evidence.
- 44 - Prosecution for penalties.
- 45 - Disposal of fines and moneys recovered.
- 45-A - Refunds.
- 45-B - Unauthorized possession, sale, or exchange of food order stamps issued under food stamp plan.
- 45-C - Misuse of food commodities donated by the United States.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.