2016 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 24 - (Agriculture & Markets) Promotion of Agriculture and Domestic Arts; Agricultural Societies
- 286 - Appropriation and apportionment of moneys for the promotion of agriculture and domestic arts.
- 286-A - Construction of certain terms of lease of lands used for fair purposes.
- 287 - Supervision of agricultural fairs and expositions.
- 288 - Gambling; obscene shows; state police enforcement.
- 290 - Association of farmers; powers of.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.