2016 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 21 - (Agriculture & Markets) Milk Control
- 252 - Division of milk control.
- 253 - Definitions.
- 254 - General powers.
- 254-A - Milk marketing advisory council.
- 255 - Rules and orders.
- 256 - Entry, inspection and investigation.
- 256-A - Audits of books and accounts of milk dealers and cooperatives.
- 256-B - Accounting of milk dealers and cooperatives to producers.
- 257 - Licenses to milk dealers.
- 257-A - Transportation and storage of milk.
- 258 - Application for license.
- 258-A - License fees.
- 258-B - Prompt payment for milk purchases; security funds; bonding of milk dealers.
- 258-C - Granting and revoking licenses.
- 258-D - Proceedings to review.
- 258-E - Violations; remedies.
- 258-F - Records.
- 258-G - Reports.
- 258-J - Construction, exceptions and limitations.
- 258-K - Declaration of policy.
- 258-L - Producers' bargaining agencies and distributors' bargaining agencies.
- 258-M - Orders fixing prices for milk and marketing agreements.
- 258-N - Interstate and federal compacts.
- 258-O - (Enacted without section heading).
- 258-P - Declaration of policy.
- 258-Q - Action for a uniform northeast market.
- 258-R - Actions to eliminate trade barriers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.