2016 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 20 - (Agriculture & Markets) LICENSING OF FARM PRODUCTS DEALERS
- 244 - Statement of policy and application of article.
- 245 - Definitions.
- 246 - Unlawful conduct.
- 247 - Power of commissioner to investigate.
- 247-A - Liability to person injured.
- 248 - Dealers to be licensed and to provide security and to deposit fee.
- 249 - Granting, revoking or suspending licenses.
- 250 - Form and amount of security; agricultural producers security fund; scope of coverage.
- 250-A - Trust upon farm products and sales proceeds for the benefit of producers.
- 250-B - Producer claims against security and agricultural producers security fund.
- 250-C - Stationery and advertising to show license.
- 250-D - Record and report of sales; preservation of records by dealers.
- 250-E - Records to be kept by dealer-processors; deductions for payments to cooperatives.
- 250-F - Stated grape price.
- 250-G - Release of security by commissioner.
- 250-H - Review.
- 250-I - Rules and regulations.
- 250-J - Penalties.
- 250-K - Remidies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.