2016 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 16 - (Agriculture & Markets) WEIGHTS AND MEASURES
- 176 - Declaration of policy and purpose.
- 177 - Authorized systems of weights and measures; basic units.
- 178 - Physical standards of weights and measures.
- 179 - Powers and duties of the commissioner.
- 180 - Municipal directors of weights and measures.
- 181 - Powers and duties of municipal directors; prosecution for violations; local fees.
- 182 - Notification and use of weighing and measuring devices.
- 183 - Sealing of approved devices.
- 184 - Condemnation, seizure or repair of false devices.
- 185 - Stop-use, stop-removal and removal orders.
- 186 - Possession and use of false devices; responsibility.
- 187 - Oscillation of weighing devices.
- 188 - Service charge based on quantity.
- 189 - Method of sale of commodities generally.
- 190 - Method of sale of food and food products.
- 190-A - Home food service plan sales.
- 190-B - Sale of meat in bulk or on a gross or hanging weight basis.
- 191 - Standardized packaging.
- 192 - Sale and delivery of petroleum products.
- 192-A - Fuel octane labelling requirements.
- 192-B - Fuel lead content labelling and requirements.
- 192-C - Motor fuel standards and labelling; cetane rating of diesel fuel; alcohol content.
- 192-E - Sale and delivery of liquefied petroleum gas.
- 192-F - Bulk sales or transportation; coal and coke.
- 192-G - Methyl tertiary butyl ether; prohibited.
- 192-H - Alternate generated power source at retail gasoline outlets.
- 193 - Fair packaging and labeling of containers.
- 194 - False labels.
- 195 - Licensing of weighmasters; duties.
- 195-A - Weight tickets issued in other states.
- 196 - Statewide uniformity.
- 197 - Construction of contracts.
- 197-A - Weights and measures fees.
- 197-B - Retail pricing accuracy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.