2016 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 14 - (Agriculture & Markets) Prevention and Control of Disease in Trees and Plants; Insect Pests; Sale of Fruit-bearing Trees
- 161 - Definitions.
- 162 - Nursery stock; common carriers.
- 163 - Prevention of introduction of injurious insects, noxious weeds, and plant diseases.
- 163-A - Application.
- 163-B - Registration to sell.
- 163-C - Revocation of certificates.
- 164 - Control and eradication of injurious insects, noxious weeds, and plant diseases.
- 164-A - Shipment of live pests.
- 165 - Damages for property destroyed.
- 166 - Examination and certification of nurseries and nursery stock.
- 167 - Access to premises; quarantines; rules and regulations.
- 168 - Sale of fruit-bearing trees and grapevines; labels; damages.
- 169 - Delegation of powers and immunities in regard to dutch elm disease in municipalities.
- 169-A - Spraying fruit trees or crops with poison.
- 169-B - Fees.
- 169-D - Apiary industry advisory committee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.