2016 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 12-A - (Agriculture & Markets) Grading of Farm Products
- 156-C - Farm products; official standards.
- 156-D - Culls.
- 156-DD - Controlled atmosphere.
- 156-E - Sales prohibitions.
- 156-F - Rules and regulations.
- 156-G - Seizure of misbranded, mislabeled or misrepresented farm products.
- 156-GG - Branding closed packages of potatoes.
- 156-H - Food and farm products promotion.
- 156-I - Publicity fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.