2016 New York Laws
AGM - Agriculture & Markets
Article 10 - (Agriculture & Markets) SALE AND ANALYSIS OF COMMERCIAL FERTILIZER
145 - Labelling.
145. Labelling. a. No commercial fertilizer shall be distributed in this state in containers unless there shall be placed on or affixed to the container a label setting forth in clearly legible form a statement which shall certify as follows:
(1) Net weight of the contents of the package.
(2) The brand and grade under which it is to be sold.
(3) The name, street or post-office address of the principal office of the licensee, distributor or person responsible for placing the commodity on the market.
(4) The guaranteed analysis as provided in section one hundred forty-four above.
b. If distributed in bulk, a written or printed statement of the information required in subdivision a of this section above shall accompany delivery and be supplied to the purchaser at the time of delivery.
c. The labelling of specialty fertilizers shall contain all the information required by the foregoing paragraphs of this section and such other information as shall be required by rule or regulation issued by the commissioner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.