2015 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 7 - RULES OF THE ROAD
Article 30 - (1180 - 1182-B) SPEED RESTRICTIONS
- 1180 - Basic rule and maximum limits.
- 1180-A - Maximum speed limits.
- 1180-B - Owner liability for failure of operator to comply with certain posted maximum speed limits.
- 1180-C - Owner liability for failure of operator to comply with certain posted maximum speed limits
- 1181 - Minimum speed regulations.
- 1182 - Speed contests and races.
- 1182-A - Multi-jurisdictional speed contests, races and similar special events.
- 1182-B - Filming of movies, commercials and similar events.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.