2015 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 7 - RULES OF THE ROAD
Article 28 - (1160 - 1166) TURNING AND STARTING AND SIGNALS ON STOPPING AND TURNING
- 1160 - Required position and method of turning at intersections.
- 1161 - U turns in certain areas prohibited.
- 1162 - Starting parked vehicle.
- 1163 - Turning movements and required signals.
- 1164 - Signals by hand and arm or signal lamps.
- 1165 - Method of giving hand-and-arm signals.
- 1166 - Required position for turning at alley, driveway, private road or onto property off the roadway.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.