2015 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle & Traffic
Title 11 - REGISTRATION OF SNOWMOBILES, MOTORBOATS AND LIMITED USE VEHICLES
Article 48-C - (2400 - 2413) RULES FOR OPERATION OF ALL TERRAIN VEHICLES
- 2400 - Legislative purpose.
- 2401 - Definitions.
- 2402 - Rules and regulations.
- 2403 - Operation of ATVs; where permitted.
- 2404 - Operating rules.
- 2405 - Designation of highways and public lands for travel by ATVs.
- 2406 - Equipment.
- 2407 - Liability insurance.
- 2408 - Special events.
- 2409 - ATV safety course and safety certificate.
- 2410 - Operation by minors.
- 2411 - Liability for negligence.
- 2412 - Service on nonresidents and certain residents, administrators or executors.
- 2413 - Accidents; reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.