2015 New York Laws
TAX - Tax
Article 34 - (Tax) NEW YORK STATE LOTTERY FOR EDUCATION
- 1600 - Short title.
- 1601 - Statement of purpose.
- 1602 - Definitions.
- 1603 - Division of the lottery.
- 1604 - Powers and duties of the division.
- 1604-A - Posting of signs to assist compulsive gamblers.
- 1605 - Lottery sales agents and other licenses.
- 1606 - Authorization of lottery sales agents.
- 1607 - Suspension and revocation of licenses.
- 1608 - Other statutes not applicable.
- 1609 - Lottery tickets.
- 1610 - Sales to certain persons prohibited.
- 1611 - Delivery of funds; designation of banks.
- 1612 - Disposition of revenues.
- 1613 - Certification of prize winners; payment of prizes.
- 1613-A - Crediting of lottery prizes against past-due support.
- 1613-B - Crediting of lottery prizes against public assistance benefits.
- 1613-C - Crediting of lottery prizes against liabilities for taxes administered by the commissioner.
- 1614 - Unclaimed and abandoned prize money.
- 1615 - Fiscal year of lottery, reporting requirements and fiscal planning.
- 1616 - Continuation of licenses.
- 1617 - Joint, multi-jurisdiction, and out-of-state lottery.
- 1617-A - Video lottery gaming.
- 1618 - Special drawings.
- 1620 - Request for proposals required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.