There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2015 New York Laws
TAX - Tax
Article 31-A-2 - (Tax) TAX ON REAL ESTATE TRANSFERS IN THE COUNTY OF COLUMBIA
- 1439-A - Definitions.
- 1439-B - Imposition of tax.
- 1439-C - Payment of tax.
- 1439-D - Liability for tax.
- 1439-E - Exemptions.
- 1439-F - Credit.
- 1439-G - Cooperative housing corporation transfers.
- 1439-H - Designation of agents.
- 1439-I - Liability of recording officer.
- 1439-J - Refunds.
- 1439-K - Deposit and disposition of revenue.
- 1439-L - Judicial review.
- 1439-M - Apportionment.
- 1439-N - Miscellaneous.
- 1439-O - Returns to be secret.
- 1439-P - Foreclosure proceedings.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.