There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2015 New York Laws
TAX - Tax
Article 30 - (Tax) CITY PERSONAL INCOME TAX
- 1300 - Short title.
- 1301 - Authority to impose taxes.
- 1301-B - City separate tax on the ordinary income portion of lump sum distributions.
- 1302 - Persons subject to tax.
- 1303 - City taxable income.
- 1304 - Rate of tax.
- 1304-A - Tax surcharge.
- 1304-B - Additional tax.
- 1304-C - Filing fees.
- 1304-D - Imposition of tax.
- 1305 - City resident and city nonresident defined.
- 1306 - Returns and liabilities.
- 1307 - Change of resident status.
- 1309 - Requirement of withholding tax from wages.
- 1310 - Credits against tax.
- 1311 - Enforcement with other taxes.
- 1312 - Administration, collection and review.
- 1313 - Deposit and disposition of revenues.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.