There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2015 New York Laws
TAX - Tax
Article 30-A - (Tax) CITY INCOME TAX SURCHARGE
- 1320 - Short title.
- 1321 - Authority to impose city income tax surcharge.
- 1322 - Persons subject to the city income tax surcharge.
- 1323 - Net state tax.
- 1325 - City resident and city nonresident defined.
- 1326 - Returns and liabilities.
- 1327 - Change of resident status during year.
- 1329 - Requirement of withholding tax from wages.
- 1330 - Credit for tax withheld.
- 1331 - Enforcement with other taxes.
- 1332 - Administration, collection and review.
- 1333 - Deposit and disposition of revenues.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.