There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2015 New York Laws
TAX - Tax
Article 27 - (Tax) CORPORATE TAX PROCEDURE AND ADMINISTRATION
- 1080 - Application of article.
- 1081 - Notice of deficiency.
- 1082 - Assessment.
- 1083 - Limitations on assessment.
- 1084 - Interest on underpayment.
- 1085 - Additions to tax and civil penalties.
- 1086 - Overpayment.
- 1087 - Limitations on credit or refund.
- 1088 - Interest on overpayment.
- 1089 - Petition to tax commission.
- 1090 - Review of tax commission decision.
- 1091 - Mailing rules; holidays; miscellaneous.
- 1092 - Collection, levy and liens.
- 1093 - Transferees.
- 1094 - Jeopardy assessment.
- 1095 - Criminal penalties; cross-reference.
- 1096 - General powers of tax commission.
- 1097 - Disposition of revenue.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.