2015 New York Laws
TAX - Tax
Article 22 - PERSONAL INCOME TAX
Part 2 - (611 - 630-D*2) RESIDENTS
- 611 - New York taxable income of a resident individual.
- 612 - New York adjusted gross income of a resident individual.
- 613 - New York deduction of a resident individual.
- 614 - New York standard deduction of a resident individual.
- 615 - New York itemized deduction of a resident individual.
- 616 - New York exemptions of a resident individual.
- 617 - Resident partners and shareholders of S corporations.
- 617-A - Residents; special provisions.
- 618 - New York taxable income of a resident estate or trust.
- 619 - Share of a resident estate, trust or beneficiary in New York fiduciary adjustment.
- 620 - Credit for income tax of another state.
- 620-A - Credit against separate tax.
- 621 - Credits to trust beneficiary receiving accumulation distribution.
- 624 - Computation of separate tax on the ordinary income portion of lump sum distributions received by resident individuals, estates and trusts.
- 625 - Gift for fish and wildlife management.
- 626 - The United States Olympic Committee/Lake Placid Olympic Training Center Fund.
- 627 - Gift for breast cancer research and education.
- 627-A - Gift for honor and remembrance of veterans.
- 627-B - Gift for assisting homeless veterans.
- 628 - Gift for missing and exploited children clearinghouse fund.
- 629 - Gift for Alzheimer's disease support services.
- 629-A - Gift for eliminating the stigma relating to mental illness.
- 630 - Gift for prostate and testicular cancer research and education.
- 630-A - Gift for World Trade Center memorial foundation.
- 630-B - Gift for volunteer firefighting and volunteer emergency services fund.
- 630-C - Gift for New York state teen health education fund.
- 630-D - Gift for women's cancers education and prevention.
- 630-D*2 - Gift for autism awareness and research.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.