2015 New York Laws
TAX - Tax
Article 18 - (Tax) TAXES ON ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- 420 - Definitions.
- 421 - Registration of distributors.
- 422 - Bonds of distributors.
- 423 - Cancellation of registration of distributors.
- 424 - Taxes imposed.
- 425 - Special provision as to imposition of taxes on certain alcoholic beverages.
- 425-A - Presumption of taxability.
- 426 - Records to be kept by brand owners, distributors, owners and others.
- 427 - Requirement and content of invoice on the sale of liquors.
- 428 - Records and reports of transportation.
- 429 - Payment of tax; returns.
- 430 - Determination of tax.
- 431 - Proceedings to recover tax.
- 432 - Tax to be paid but once; foreign and interstate commerce; injunction.
- 433 - Penalties and interest.
- 434 - Refunds.
- 434-A - Mailing rules; holidays.
- 435 - Deposit and disposition of revenue.
- 436 - General powers of the tax commission.
- 437 - Returns to be secret.
- 438 - Sale of stamps authorized.
- 445 - Local taxes on beer and liquor by a city of one million or more.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.