There is a newer version of the New York Consolidated Laws
2015 New York Laws
TAX - Tax
Article 13-A - (Tax) TAX ON PETROLEUM BUSINESSES
- 300 - General definitions.
- 301-A - Imposition of tax.
- 301-B - Exemptions.
- 301-C - Reimbursement.
- 301-D - Utility credit or reimbursement.
- 301-E - Aviation fuel business.
- 301-H - Tax relating to carriers.
- 301-J - Supplemental petroleum business tax and supplemental tax on aviation gasoline component of aviation fuel business tax.
- 301-L - Refund for tax with respect to in-bulk consumer bad debt.
- 301-M - Credit or reimbursement for certain governmental purchases by credit card.
- 302 - Registration of petroleum businesses.
- 305 - Exempt entities.
- 308 - Returns and payment of tax.
- 310 - Corporate petroleum businesses; collection of taxes and penalties.
- 312 - Deposit and disposition of revenue.
- 313 - Limitation of time.
- 314 - Secrecy.
- 315 - Practice and procedure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.