2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 9 - (State Finance) CONTRACTS
- 135 - Separate specifications for contract work for the state.
- 135-A - Definitions.
- 136 - Contracts in pursuance of appropriations.
- 136-A - Contracts for architectural, engineering and surveying services.
- 136-B - Selection of underwriters by state agencies.
- 136-C - Contracts for employee training and organizational development services.
- 137 - Bond to secure payment of certain claims arising from a public improvement; enforcement.
- 138 - State contracts not to be assigned without consent.
- 138-A - Commencement of actions on state public works contracts.
- 139 - Retained percentages.
- 139-A - Ground for cancellation of contract by state.
- 139-B - Disqualification to contract with state.
- 139-C - Removal of disqualification of public contractors by petition.
- 139-D - Statement of non-collusion in bids to the state.
- 139-E - Security bonds; municipal projects.
- 139-F - Payment on public work projects.
- 139-G - Obligations to make contracts available to small and certified women and minority-owned business concerns.
- 139-H - Participation in an international boycott prohibited.
- 139-I - Obligations with respect to procurement contracts with New York state and foreign business enterprises.
- 139-J - Restrictions on contacts during the procurement process.
- 139-K - Disclosure of contacts and responsibility of offerers.
- 140 - Disposition of deposit accompanying bid.
- 141 - Claims against contractors.
- 142 - Workmen's compensation insurance on public works.
- 143 - Deposits on plans and specifications for contracts for public work.
- 144 - Opening and reading of bids for contracts for public work; criminal conspiracies.
- 145 - Acceptance of final payment under a state contract.
- 146 - Certain construction contracts involving steel.
- 147 - Mentor-protege program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.