2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 7-A - (State Finance) CITIZEN-TAXPAYER ACTIONS
- 123 - Legislative purpose.
- 123-A - Definitions.
- 123-B - Action for declaratory and equitable relief.
- 123-C - Pleadings and procedure.
- 123-D - Security for costs.
- 123-E - Relief by the court.
- 123-F - Termination of action.
- 123-G - Costs and fees.
- 123-I - Existing rights and remedies preserved.
- 123-J - Separability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.