2015 New York Laws
STF - State Finance
Article 5 - (State Finance) BORROWING BY THE STATE
- 55 - Issuance of tax and revenue anticipation notes and bond anticipation notes.
- 56 - Call provision in state bonds; refunding state bonds.
- 57 - Issuance of state bonds.
- 58 - Issuance of higher education bonds.
- 59 - Issuance of grade crossing bonds.
- 60 - Issuance of housing bonds, or urban renewal bonds.
- 61 - Probable life of certain works or purposes of state debt.
- 62 - Replacement of lost certificates.
- 63 - Expense of preparing and selling bonds.
- 64 - Contracts for dies, plates and engraving.
- 65 - Appointment of fiscal agent; powers and duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.